mobchurch

What's New

BETHELWOODS CAMP-IN-A-VAN CAMPER REGISTRATION FORM:

Download & Print >>


WE ARE SEEKING AN INTERIM CHOIR DIRECTOR/ORGANIST. Responsibilities include playing for a traditional service at 11:00 each Sunday morning and directing an adult choir rehearsal at 7:15 each Wednesday night. The church has a two manual, 23-rank Schantz organ and a Steinway baby grand piano. For more information, please contact Rev. Dr. Darren Bess at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


THE SANCTUARY FLOWER CALENDAR has open dates on August 4 and November 10. If you wish to place flowers in the church on one of these Sundays call the church office (534-0088).


LUNCH WITH THE PASTOR AT THE OAKS — Wednesday, June 5, 11:30 a.m., The Oaks Dining Room: To minimize the disruption of residents and guests and insure adequate seating arrangements, reservations must be confirmed by noon on Tuesday, June 4. Tickets may be purchased at the Reception Desk in Woodard Commons.


THE PENTECOST OFFERING helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering is retained by our congregation to make an impact in the lives of young people within our own community. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency, PCUSA, for children, youth, and young adult volunteers. This offering will be received on Sunday, June 9.